I am new to android.
I have to port glibc to android and need to remove bionic.
Can anyone provide me the steps to do this ?

I have built android-x86 code and currently stuck in modifying
/build/core/combo/target_linux_x86.mk.

Any help / support provided will be highly appreciated towards this
activity.

With Thanks and Regards,
android-karthi