Hi,

I'm trying to run gdbserver on the Neo Freerunner, but I keep getting
an illegal instruction error. It might be because the gdbserver
executable i'm using is the one from the prebuilt/android-arm/
directory and that's armv5 whereas I need armv4.

Question:

How do I confirm whether this is indeed the case?
Where can I get a gdbserver executable that is armv4?

I tried cross-compiling, but that didn't work. May have done something
wrong with my cross-compile, but I'm not sure. If suggestion is to
cross-compile for v4, can anyone point me to a resource? They've been
scarce.

Appreciate the help.
Thanks.