Hi all,

I'm new to Android and I would like to have some details about porting
Android to a real hardware target.

I know there are few boards (i.mx51 from Freescale and the Beagle
Board, both based on ARM Cortex-A8) that provide android support

Basically I need some info about:
- which ARM processors are supported by Android if I got the code
today
- minimum memory requirements
- if it is possible in some way to access the real hardware: for
example it would be nice to communicate via serial ports or USB cables

Thanks in advance!

Daniele