Hi,

.3GP files were usually scanned and listed under gallery application
(com.android.gallery or com.android.camera)..
can you check in menu->gallery?

PS.
i've seen the files are listed solely based on file-extension or
container, rather than the encoded data format in it..
just rename .mp3 to .mp4 -> it will appear only in gallery..