Wich version of android source from freescale are you using?
I am working with this board too and I am using imx-android-r8. i compile it
without errors. One more tip, when post the error, try to translate it to
english or use english language in your system when compiling, it is easier
for us to help with your problem.

Regards,

Rogerio