We are trying to implement a demo of a mobile industrial sensor via
android.  One of the goals of the demonstration is to send data to a
web site.  The cell modem is working for SMS messages via  the
reference RIL just fine.  We would like to use GPRS to allow somewhat
more data.  We currently have the gsm0710muxd working, with one
channel connected to the RIL, the other connected via chat/pppd such
that ping works from the Linux console.  What we can't seem to figure
out is how to get Android to use the default route that is set up via
pppd. Can anybody give me some pointers on what needs to be done to
get Android to use the connection?  Thanks much in advance.

Mike