Sorry, this is not supported.  And what you describe is very much not how
the built-in lock screen works, nor I think how we would want it to work.
 (The built-in lock screen is not an activity; early in implementation we
started with it being an activity, but there are so many problems with this
that that approach as abandoned.)

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Soumya <soumyakanti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Let me say this with an example. Lets say, my activity A is being
> executed, meanwhile another activity B gets launched. By default,
> activity B will come on top of activity A. My requirement is that I
> want to keep A on top. Only activities such as phone, lock screen and
> home screen can come on top of me not other activities unless my
> activity closes.
>
> Can anyone tell me on how to achieve this. Actually I am creating a
> lock screen which will coexist with other lock screens in android.
>
> Thank you,
> Soumya

Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer