Hi Dianne,

Thank you for the reply. In PhoneWindowManager there are many layers
defined and keyguard has a higher layer priority. Is this the process
that is being used by keyguard to be on top of other windows such as
application layer. Is this the process that has been followed.

If implementing our lock screen is not possible with activity due to
our requirement then what process can we follow so that we can display
a lock screen (PIN based) along with the default lock screens of
android.

Please let me know your suggestions.