Thank you all,I have solved it .
The cause is that I set the wrong bootargs "root=/dev/block/
mmcblock0p1"
after changing it to "root=/dev/mmcblock0p1" ,it works ok

but I can find device file mmcblock0p1 ONLY in /dev/block/ after
bootup,it is kind of odd.
Why  can it be mounted from /dev/mmcblock0p1 ?There is no mmc device
file in /dev

Anyhow,Than you
-Weber