On Jun 4, 3:10 am, jordan <lulujor...@126.com> wrote:
> hi,everybody,I have some problem when porting eclair to my hareware.it
> seem to be ANR error,but i have not solution for it.can you give me
> some advise.thanks at all.
> I/Process ( 1813): Sending signal. PID: 1813 SIG: 3
> I/dalvikvm( 1813): threadid=7: reacting to signal 3
> W/dalvikvm( 1813): threadid=7: spin on suspend #0 threadid=17
> (h=1640360)
> W/dalvikvm( 1813): threadid=7: spin on suspend resolved in 2317 msec
> I/dalvikvm( 1813): Wrote stack trace to '/data/anr/traces.txt'

You didn't include the ANR portion, just the spin-on-suspend that
resulted.  "Spin on suspend" means it took 2.3 seconds for the VM to
fully suspend itself in order to take a snapshot of the running
threads and deposit it in /data/anr/traces.txt.

The interesting bit would be why the system was inspired to generate
that thread snapshot in the first place.  Presumably it was running
slow and the Application Not Responding detector fired?