I compare the logcat to the success one,and find the point

the success logcat

I/ActivityManager(  558): Displayed activity android/
com.android.internal.app.ResolverActivity: 6361 ms (total 6361 ms)

my logcat
W/ActivityManager( 1840): Activity idle timeout for
HistoryRecord{2e7faa70 android/
com.android.internal.app.ResolverActivity}
W/ActivityManager( 1840): Timeout of broadcast
BroadcastRecord{2e9996e0 android.intent.action.SCREEN_ON} -
receiver=android.app.ActivityThread$PackageInfo$ReceiverDispatcher
$innerrecei...@2e9cf498
W/ActivityManager( 1840): Receiver during timeout:
BroadcastFilter{2e97f6b0 ReceiverList{2e9a83e0 1840 system/1000 local:
2e9cf498}}