Hi,everyone
I have ported  eclair2.1 to my board.
at first ,I can dial a call and send sms(the signal are good--full or
nearly full)
but the gprs could not be used,mms can not be sent
then I found that the apns are empty ,so I modify the apns-conf.xml in
system/etc

now I can see the G flag in the top bar,and the signal none(without
little cross)---if it is not connected there will be a little cross on
the signal flag

here are the logs:

 535 D/RILJ    (  781): [0027]< GPRS_REGISTRATION_STATE {2, ffffffff,
ffffffff}
 536 D/AT      (  676):
 537 D/AT      (  676):
 538 D/AT      (  676): +CREG: 2,2
 539 D/AT      (  676):
 540 D/AT      (  676):
 541 D/AT      (  676):
 542 D/AT      (  676): OK
 543 D/AT      (  676):
 544 D/AT      (  676): AT< +CREG: 2,2
 545 D/AT      (  676): AT< OK
 546 D/RIL     (  676): onRequest: QUERY_NETWORK_SELECTION_MODE
 547 D/AT      (  676): AT> AT+COPS?
 548 D/AT      (  676): AT+COPS?
 549 D/RILJ    (  781): [0028]< REGISTRATION_STATE {2, ffffffff,
ffffffff}
 550 W/GSM     (  781): error parsing RegistrationState:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: unable to parse 'ffffffff' as integer

it seems that the GPRS state (fffffff) is wrong.
could you tell me what are the problems ?
Thanks
-Weber