Has anyone gotten Linux running on the ROKR? If the answer is no, and
you're not much of a programmer, that would be a tall task to handle.
Andoid is really meant for a touchscreen device..making it to work
without most likely involve significant effort..

You're better of trying to gets your hands on any of the numerous
Android-based devices in the market..

Regards
-- Ashwin