I am trying to understand how to build Android for Nexus One. (Or any
non generic target)

I have completed a repo sync with the server using

repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git

and

repo sync

I have looked through the make files, and can not figure out what the
build command would be to build for the Nexus One... is it even
possible to do this from the source downloaded from Google? I am
trying to setup a baseline to work from... So building and loading
exactly what I received when I purchased the N1 would be desirable.