Hi,
I want to port Android Fryo(linux version 2.6.32) on platform which is also using modified version of linux kernel(2.6.32). I compared 2.6.32.9 kernel and android kernel(modified kernel 2.6.32). and found changes.Some of the changes includes
            1.Support of Numeric and alpha numeric password.
            2.YAFFS support.
            3.Power Management
            4.Memory Management to enhance shared memory
            5.Touchscreen.
My query is,

   *Is there anything that is specific to android in kernel level.
   (i.e)any android specific code.If so,tell me what are all the
   changes mandate to bring android kernel?If not,then_ how android
   kernel differs from Linux Kernel?_*

   Note:

* ** *Many post says "Compare linux kernel and bring android specific change.What does that "android specific change" mean?".

Regards,
Padma.