Hi,

Let me tell you that to run Android on Linux kernel you need Android
specific driver to Linux kernel like.

Belows is feature of an Android based kernel.

01). GoldFish : Qemutrace , FB Driver/RTC/Power/Nand/MMC/Events/tty/
audio for godlfish
02). pmem : Android pmem allocator
03). yaffs : mtdif2
04). kernel debugger
05). android USB : USB Gadget driver for android.
06). HAL : TI Wifi Control Functions , Bluetooth (RFCOMM-L2CAP Socket)
07). Android Shared Memory (ASHMEM)
08). Paranoid  Network
09). Binder: mmap fix , more offset validation
10). Power : User Wake Lock , Wake Lock , Early Suspend , FB
Eearlysuspend
11). Logger Subsystem
12). Low Memory Killer: /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/adj and
minfree
11). Etc : Timed GPIO / Timed Output

Above is an difference between Normal Linux kernel and Android Kernel.Above
Driver need to integrate to run Android on Linux kernel.

Sanjeev sharma