Hello,
I'll start Android 2.1 on an Arm based Board from SD-Card.
I can se the  A N D R O I D  output on my TFT, and then, the screen
goes black.

via the serial console I can see, the last commands:
Freeing init memory: 136K
Warning: unable to open an initial console.
init: /init.rc: 145: invalid option 'ioprio'
init: /init.rc: 150: group option accepts at most 6 supp. groups
init: /init.rc: 150: invalid option 'ioprio'
init: cannot open '/initlogo.rle'
init: cannot find '/system/bin/netd', disabling 'netd'
# init: cannot find '/system/etc/install-recovery.sh', disabling
'flash_recovery'
warning: `zygote' uses 32-bit capabilities (legacy support in use)

I think all these messages are not very bad, but I can't locate the
error.

The Errors in logcat I found are:
Unable to open '/sys/class/switch' (No such file or directory)
Failed to start message bus: Failed to open "/etc/dbus.conf": No such
file or director
CheckJNI is OFF

E/SurfaceFlinger(  613): Couldn't open /sys/power/wait_for_fb_sleep
or /sys/power/wait_for_fb_wake
W/gralloc (  613): FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO failed, page flipping not
supported
W/gralloc (  613): page flipping not supported (yres_virtual=600,
requested=1200)

Can anybody give me a tip to solve this problem?