hi,
try this....
as per the logcat it seems the capture device is not defined properly
hence in line
"D/ALSAModule( 1128): open called for devices 00000000 in mode 0... "
00000000 doesnt seem to have any meaning. so instead of this try to
open hw:0,0 or hw:0,1 depending on ur card settings.
I dont remember exactly where it opens the device.

try ur luck,