Hi Irfan,

I am looking where they are specifying 6s when we are in settings? and where
we set this time when initiating the scan?

packages/apps/Settings/src/com/android/settings/wifi/WifiSettings.java
frameworks/base/wifi/java/android/net/wifi/WifiStateTracker.java

I looked these files.

Thanks
Gururaja B O

I did not get where he is specifying 6s