Hi Irfan,

Thanks! I got piece of code where they are setting to 6 seconds.

packages/apps/Settings/src/com/android/settings/wifi/WifiLayer.java

 /** The delay between scans when we're continually scanning. */
    private static final int CONTINUOUS_SCAN_DELAY_MS = 10000;

it was 6000. to cross check i made it to 10000, it is taking 10 sec.
I have to check where they are setting to 15sec if we are outside the
wifi settings.

Thanks
Gururaja B O