Hi Everyone,

Following the information from the link below, I can access webpage by
browser through Wifi (Beagleboard + USB dongle RT73).
http://blog.linuxconsulting.ro/2010/04/porting-wifi-drivers-to-android.html

When i try to migrate the fix into froyo, Wifi is always loop in
Scanning -> Disconnect stage after pressing Turn On Wi-fi.

Now, in froyo, i can get IP manually in console by both method below
(wpa conf is using UNIX socket configuration):
Method 1
--------------
insmod rt2x00lib.ko
insmod rt2x00usb.ko
insmod rt73.ko
ifconfig wlan0 up
wpa_supplicant -D wext -i wlan0 -dd -c wpa_supplicant.conf &
dhcpcd -f /system/etc/dhcpcd/dhcpcd.conf -d wlan0
(Remark: i got "[: not found" twice after dhcpcd command, but IP can
be updated)

Method 2
--------------
insmod rt2x00lib.ko
insmod rt2x00usb.ko
insmod rt73.ko
start ifcfg_ralink
start wpa_supplicant
start dhcpcd

After method 2, I suppose my wpa_supplicant and dhcpcd works, and
init.rc is right.  Am I correct?
Can anyone give me some hints or suggestion?

Edward Pang