i have meet the same problem with you ,after i change the path like
it:
/devices/platform/s3c-hsmmc.0/mmc_host/mmc0,but when i click on the
camera application ,it shows
please insert the SD card .can you give me some advice.
what 's more,there is another problem.when i open the camera,it
shows:open error ,no space left on device.have you meet the problem
like this.can you give me some advice too.
thanks a lot.