Hi Anil/Deva,

I am working on QualComm based chip set and I am trying to port the
froyo to the new qc board. My video playback is working. Now I am
getting the issue in progressive bar and control key's like pause,
stop, seek. Video playback is overlapping these bar and controls.
Could you please advice me how to make the progressive bar and
controls transparent? I read whole topic conversation, still I didn't
understand which layer to check. One more thing as per Anil's query,
how to check Alpha bending is working fine?
my email id is deshpande.sunil(attherateof)gmail.com. Please mail me
about the information.

Thanking you guys in advance.
Sunil Deshpande