seems compilation is fine dude to proper header, but fails at linking stage.

you can place libraries in lib path (which is usually
$MYDROID/out/target/product/<target-name>/system/lib.. try copying
manually and see if it helps. there are ways to export prebuilt
binaries)

next issue might probably be due to a library built with non-android
tool linking to libraries from it., you can build the libraries using
android toolchain
CROSS_COMPILE=<mydroid
directory>/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.0/bin/arm-eabi-

--
Regards,
Deva