Hi Deva,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already placed the libraries to the mentioned folder manually. Still
i am getting the error.

The libraries are provided by an external vendor and they want to hide the
source from us. Is there anyway to cross compile the existing library with
android without the source or do we need the source for sure?

thanks
Vijay

Vijay Bharath