Hi,

Thank you. I have tried to add the lines below to my init.rc file.
However, the result is still the same.

service hciattach /system/bin/hciattach -l
user root
group bluetooth net_bt_admin misc
disabled
oneshot

Whenever I try to enable Bluetooth on the UI, I get the messages
below;

D/BluetoothService(  896): Bluetooth state 10 -> 11

I/StatusBarPolicy(  896): received intent
android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED
D/BluetoothService(  896): Bluetooth state 11 -> 10

I/StatusBarPolicy(  896): received intent
android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED
V/BluetoothEventRedirector( 1148): Received
android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED
V/BluetoothEventRedirector( 1148): Received
android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

Could there be something with the Android framework or app settings
that I need to modify? I am using USB bluetooth.