I have also tried the following commands but I get the same error
message:

start --plan CTS -p android.core.tests.text
start --plan Java -p android.core.tests.sql
start --plan CTS --package android.core.tests.sql
start --plan CTS -p android.core.tests.xml
start --plan CTS -p android.core.tests.xnet
start --plan CTS -p android.core.vm-tests
start --plan VM -p android.core.vm-tests
start --plan CTS -p android.tests.appsecurity
start --plan AppSecurity -p android.tests.appsecurity
start --plan Java --package android.core.tests.sql
start --plan Android --package android.tests.appsecurity

The specific test package does not exist ...

Thanks,
Rg