hi Guys:

    Does any one knows how does the iMX51 boot with U-Boot?
    (Currently we are using boot from SD)
    Does the internel BOOT ROM will copy the whole U-Boot from the SD to the
DDRRAM?
    If so, where can I found the code?
    After review the code, I do not find any SD operation related to that.
    In the flash_header.s, I can only found IOMUX and DDR2 initialize...
    In the startup.s(arm_cortexa8), I also do not found any SD card
operation
    In the board.c(libarm), of course not again.

    So I really wonder, where is the actually place that the iMX51 could
copy the U-Boot to the DDRRAM?

    PS.  As far as I know, the iMX51 BOOTRAM will copy 8K code from the SD
card into the internel RAM and then run in the Internel RAM, the 8K code
should then copy the whole bootloader into DDRRAM and then jump to the
DDRRAM, that's the way how iMX51 windows CE6 works...

    Any comments is highly appreciated!!
    Thank you guys!