I'm new to the group and just looking for some information on
publishing our own repository that the SDK manager can access.
We're looking to distribute the following:

- custom platform based stock android
- addon library
- images for custom emulator
- offline docs
- sample code

I've been able to piece a few things together from looking at the
structure of the repository.xml file at
https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/repository.xml,
but I wonder if there is any formal docs that I can look at that would
help us to understand what we need to put in place. Specifically, I
noticed that the 'About' info on the SDK Manager for Revision 8
references the following:

Add-on XML Schema #1
Repository XML Schema #3

Can someone fill in the blanks her (or point me in the right direction
at least ;) )

Many thanks.
Todd