Hi

in init.rc i had attached my bluetooth to uart like this :

service hciattach /system/bin/logwrapper /system/bin/hciattach -s 115200
/dev/s3c_serial1 any 115200 flow
 user root
 group bluetooth net_bt_admin
 disabled
 oneshot

Does 115200 baud rate have any interferance with transfer speed
I am using broadcom bluetooth chip bcm4325

Please advice

Regards,
Ajith