On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Ajith Kamath <sjce.aj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> in init.rc i had attached my bluetooth to uart like this :
>
> service hciattach /system/bin/logwrapper /system/bin/hciattach -s 115200
> /dev/s3c_serial1 any 115200 flow
>  user root
>  group bluetooth net_bt_admin
>  disabled
>  oneshot
>
> Does 115200 baud rate have any interferance with transfer speed
> I am using broadcom bluetooth chip bcm4325
> Please advice

Yes it certainly would matter doesn't it ?
It basically tells that the overall UART speed is 115kbps...

Generally BT chips on embedded systems nowadays are connected to HS UARTs
which can support up-to 3.6/4Mbps.

The device certainly has a different driver i.e /dev/s3c_serial1, So I
am guessing it
should support higher baud-rates.

Also check out the MAX MTU size of the Obex.
Try out obexftpd and obexftp command line tools on android, where you can play
around with MTU for verification purposes...

--
--Pavan Savoy