I am bringing up android on a new device. There is a requirement to
be
able to update, the bootloader, Linux, the rootfs, ... as needed over
the net.
        Before I start re-inventing the wheel, I am trying to check if
there is
a standard way of managing systems updates.
        I have tried googling, but can not come up with keywords that do
not
bring up all unrelated topics.
--
Dave Lynch                                                  DLA Systems
Software Development:                                    Embedded Linux

direction."
Albert Einstein