In my case, it's not a problem of IDC files. It seems that Android
believes the screen is off and then, there is a policy stating to
discard input event like touchscreen if screen is off. I don't have a
clean patch as the problem is more elsewhere, meaning you need to
understand why Android thinks the screen is off on your hardware while
it's on. I remember to have seen "similar" things in Froyo where the
PM was not fully implemented in the kernel, and Android was confused
what was really on or off, and some were not working properly,

Grégoire