Hi Android gurus,

I am thinking about porting Android to my Samsung F480. For this I
would like to do a preliminary investigation, whether it is
technically possible or feasible. What I know about the target HW is
this:
Proc: ARM11, 307Mhz, using ARMv6 instruction set.
Chipset: BB: Qualcomm MSM6280, PM6658
RF: Qualcomm RTR6280
Bluetooth: Braodcom BCM2048
Screen: Capacitive Touch Screen, 320x240
Memory: 3Gb ONENAND + 1Gb SDRAM (this is from the service book, I
guess these are just the maximum values. I doubt, that the phone would
have 4Gb of total RAM, when the usual free memory is just 227MB
without an SD Card)

In addition I have the logical block diagram depicting every single
module and its modell numbers too, but I hope I won't have to use it.
---
What are the Android minimum HW requirements? I know this phone lacks
a physical keyboard, but I understand there will be a soft keyboard in
Android in the very near future. Are there other things that would
effectively mean a port is not possible? What are the risks associated
with porting? How would I go around them? And what would be the very
next steps in doing the porting? (I already have a complete UBUNTU
installation + a flasher tool + cable).