Hi all,

I am trying to mount only data partion as ubifs rather than yaffs2 on
the raw flash. system is yaffs2 and root is rootfs. In my device, mtd
partion 13 is "userdata".. so i have added ubi.mtd =13 to kernel
commmand line args and able to attach mtd13 to ubi0 device but volume
is not created..

So, is there any parameters that we can pass to kernel for userdata to
create volume ubi0_0 on ubi device ubi0. I have added following line
to my init.rc to mount data partition as ubifs,

mount ubifs ubi0_0 /data...

Or else is it possible ..if I create my userdata image as .ubi and
flash the device by adding ubi.mtd=13 to kernel parameters?

Thanks in advce,
ak..