Hi Balakrishnan,

Ihe Pointercal file contains factors which maps touch screen co-ordinate to
actual screen co-ordinate. In InputDevice.java , pointercal is read and
required calculation is done.

I guess, by default, in froyo pointercal won't work.You need to apply patch
to make it work. You can find the patch in android porting google groups.

I hope this helps.

--
Manish Shakya
http://www.manishshakya.com.np