"Hi Adrien Ferré.

i am able to connect internet using gprs modem with ip address.

#ping 209.85.231.104

i did these steps for enabling the gprs on Gingerbread.

first i had enable the gpsr connections using some at+ command.

then i run pppd command. then i got the ip address and my network file ppp0.

but i have been facing the problem like using URL i am unable to connect
it.

i think here problem with primary DNS,and secondary DNS address and from
where i can get those?

any one please suggest me how to resolve it."

Hello,

can you answer my question so that I can answer yours?...