Hello you guys,

   First post =)

   I'm trying to build ser2net project (ser2net.sourceforge.net) to
use in my Android Tablet.
   The tablets are: a M009s from EKEN, and another MID from some
chinese manufacturer, the both with 7" LCD, 256MB, WM8650 too. I
opened it and the electronic is the same. Both are rooted. Android
distro 2.2 (froyo) with kernel 2.6.32.9-default .

   What I did:
    1. tried to compile with CodeSourcery and it resulted a file that
didn't run. When I tried to run on tablet it says: ser2net not found.
I checked the ELF and mainly I noticed that the EABI version is 5.
Different from others files on tablet like ls, wget, etc... that were
EABI version 4.
    2. tried to compile with NDK and it resulted a executable file!!!
It ran ok and has a EABI version 4. But when I try to connect with
telnet on it, it didn't work, and close the process. :S

   Do you have some tip to compile .c projects on Android? Some
stepping rocks?

   Thank you for your time to read this post.

Bye,
Toni