On Monday, August 8, 2011 7:13:25 PM UTC-4, T0N1 wrote:

>     1. tried to compile with CodeSourcery and

Don't do that. It's rarely the right answer.

>     2. tried to compile with NDK and it resulted a executable file!!!
> It ran ok and has a EABI version 4. But when I try to connect with
> telnet on it, it didn't work, and close the process. :S

Now that you have code that executes, you need to figure out why it fails.
Some choices:

1) load up with debug printf's to see what it is trying to do
2) strace it
3) learn to use gdbserver and gdb

I assume you are running this code from the adb command line.  If not, you
will need to be launching anything that wants to use network sockets out of
an apk that has Internet permission.  And unless you get the program
launched as root, you won't be able to bind to privileged ports.