Hi,

I'd like to use updatedd in Android. Updatedd is a tool allowing to publish
IP address changes to ovh, noip, dyndns, ...

I managed to build it using the following:

export PATH=<path_to_code_sourcery_toolchain>/bin

./configure --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi

make

sudo make install

But now that i have copied the binaries in Android, when I launch i have a
"updatedd not found", whether i run using /system/bin/updatedd or go int
/system/bin/ and type updatedd or ./updatedd.

For the moment, I just need to figure out why I have this error. For later
use, I'd also like to know how to integrate this into the android dev tree,
so that I can build it when building android.

Thanks!