1) un-rooted devices applications do not have permissions to run /system/bin
binaries, so you need to root you device and change the access permission
for /system/bin.

2) The proper-way is, create shared library of your native code, and call it
from application using JNI. (Using NDK, refer ndk sample codes for the same)

-Arif