Hello all...

I've recently integrated ethernet support from this url:
http://blog.linuxconsulting.ro/

It seems that its all working well, however I've noticed that net.dns1
and net.dns2 never seem to take the dns server addresses from the dhcp
lease.

I've attempted to modify a script 20-dns.conf, but doesnt really seem
to change anything at all. In logcat, it looks like it gets the proper
ip, gateway, and netmask, but shows 0.0.0.0 for both dns1 and dns2.

It also seems like there may be issues with the patch creating a route
to 0.0.0.0.

I plan on playing with it a bit more to get it just right, but if
anyone has also integrated the same bits, it'd be nice to have some
pointers.

Thanks!