Hi All,

 Thanks for the help,

 I have verified the touch events using adb shell, all events are coming
properly.

Problem was finger touch & release event passing to dispatcher. In ICS,
when we touch the screen, we need to send pressure value along with x
axis,y axis & tracking id . When you release we need to send only MT_SYNC &
SYNC report, no need to send x,y,pressure & tracking id.

With those changes on driver side, touch is working fine.

With Regards,
Sharan PM