On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 4:06 PM, vijay Badawadagi
<vijaybadawad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> any updates to this, still not able to get the PANU role functional :(

Well surprising that even after matching the init.rc and the
config.xml entries to that of the samsung galaxy nexus on ice cream
sandwich we seem to be missing something to get the reverse tethering
working ....

anything else we should be looking at ?

>> Hi,
>>
>> We are able to get Bluetooth tether on ICS in NAP role, things like
>> connecting PC to the tethered device and browse, but the reverse is not
>> working. BT enabled device in PANU role is not working, i cannot browse from
>> mobile phone by connecting it to another phone which is NAP. I always get
>> the internet connection not found, I did ensure that when the connection is
>> established the option to use the device internet is enabled for the NAP
>> role device.
>>

>> The changes needed for the
>> framework/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml are in place because of
>> which NAP role is functional.
>>
>> Any pointers to get PANU role functional from phone.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Vijay

--Pavan Savoy