On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Matthew Xie <ma...@google.com> wrote:
> Pavan
> Sorry for late response. Which version and build of Galaxy Nexus did you
> use, CDMA or UMTS?
> I just tried reverse tethering using a Verizon Galaxy nexus phone. It works
> fine.

Matthew, We got it working.
However, we had 2 development platforms - 1 with no modem and another
with modem and data interface rmnetX up and running.

We are trying to figure out what needs to be done to get reverse
tethering working on NO modem platform since via the modem platform
when the data connection is removed we do see the BT tethering working
fine...

It would help us to know the basic building blocks ?? As of now we
know of upstream interface configuration as bnep0 and that's about it
Anything specific required to kick start ConnectivityService ? etc... ?

--
--Pavan Savoy