Hi,

I'm currently working on ICS port for new hardware and I was wondering
how to make the proxy work for Internet Access since I'm on a private
network with proxy for external connections.

I have looked first through the web and try to use different ways to
configure this proxy:

- My first test was with the Transproxy application with no success
- The second one I use AnyCut to create a direct shortcut to Proxy
Settings but it didn't work either
- After that I tried to set property http_proxy using setprop command
and I also tried to modify http_proxy record in system settings
database along with global_http_proxy_host and global_http_proxy_port
- As a last step I also modified the network_preference setting since
it was using Wi-Fi connection type instead of Ethernet but this
manipulation didn't give any results.

I know there are some issues with Proxy support with Android but I was
wondering if someone managed to make it work on Android ICS.

Fabien