What are you using for a network connection?  All the NetworkStateTrackers
can report a proxy to the system.  MobileDataStateTracker (cellular) and
WifiStateTracker both have UI for this.  If you are doing something
different you will have to support the proxy via LinkProperties.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Pankaj Bharadiya <pankaj.bharad...@gmail.com