Hello,
        Everyone.
        I am now doing the Bluetooth porting on Android 4.0.3 for a
board of Freescale.
        There is hciattach in android_src/out/.../system/bin/ but
there isn't hcid.
        I read on Internet that we should add these in device/.../
init.rc :
           service hcid /system/bin/hcid -s -n -f /etc/bluez/hcid.conf
           socket bluetooth stream 660 bluetooth bluetooth
           socket dbus_bluetooth stream 660 bluetooth bluetooth
        What should I do if I want to generate the hcid in
android_src/out/.../system/bin/  ?  where does it define to generate
the hciattach in android_src/out/.../system/bin/  ?
        Thank you very much!

Sincerely

Enming XIE