Hi Koba,

I’m also trying to build Android for a tabelt based on the Renesas EMMA EV2
and followoing the useful suggestions found here. I know many HW
peripherals may differ from the KZM-A9 board, but I have the kernel source
code and the Renesas BSP RC2 (someone has posted it, a while ago, in the
XDA forums), so I hope this is enough to start with. I’d be happy enough to
make the Android home to appear…

Anyhow, I’m trying the LCD hack you gave here, i.e. copy gralloc and
related header files from he BSP, but during the build an error while
compiling the emxx gralloc library:

372: error: field ‘req’ has incomplete type

which is about this code fragment in gralloc/framebuffer.cpp:

struct {
uint32_t count;
struct emxx_fb_blit_req req;
} blit;

Indeed, I can’t find any definition for “emxx_fb_blit_req” in the entire
Renesas BSP … Why???

Are you using a newer version of the BSP?

thanks
Fabio