HI ,
          I am working on porting MIPI DSI LCD panel on a custom board
with OMAP4460. I am facing problems in clock settings.  The pixel
clock according to data sheet is 154MHz. Panel resolution is
1920x1280. SYS_CLOCK is 38.4MHz. Data rate is given 925MHz. RGB888(24
bits per pixel) and i am using 4 data lanes of DSI1 in command mode.
>From OMAP4460 Programming manual version F, Figure 10-152 we are
following the algorithm. PLL_CLK should be less than 186MHz.  How to
get the values for pclk_div, lclk_div, regn, regm, regm_dispc,
regm_dsi and lp_clk_div. I have tried with a set of values
 .clocks = {
                .dispc = {
                        .channel = {
                                .lck_div        = 1,
                                .pck_div        = 2,
                                .lcd_clk_src    =
OMAP_DSS_CLK_SRC_DSI_PLL_HSDIV_DISPC,
                        },
                        .dispc_fclk_src = OMAP_DSS_CLK_SRC_FCK,
                },

                .dsi = {
                        .regn           = 20,
                        .regm           = 240,
                        .regm_dispc     = 3,
                        .regm_dsi       = 3,

                        .lp_clk_div     = 10,   /* LP Clock = 8.64 MHz
*/
                        .dsi_fclk_src   =
OMAP_DSS_CLK_SRC_DSI_PLL_HSDIV_DSI,
                },
        },
        .channel = OMAP_DSS_CHANNEL_LCD,
        .skip_init = false,
};

But it is failing in dsi_calc_clock_rates function in dsi.c.
Any solution to solve this? please reply

Thanks and regards
Tejeswini J